- General Information
- For Visitors
149 Humanities Building
Website Comments & Suggestions
Undergraduate Advising Office
158/160 Humanities Building
Graduate Program Information
162 Humanities Building
Chief Administrative Officer
170 Humanities Building
191 Humanities Building
Vice Chair of Graduate Studies
Richard A. Yarborough
Vice Chair of Undergraduate Studies
Getting to UCLA
• Airport Information: LAX (closest to UCLA), and Burbank Airport (in the San Fernando Valley)
• Buses (the cheapest option): The Culver City Bus #6, Santa Monica Bus #3, an
d MTA Bus #561, all will take you to and from UCLA and LAX. A map of these routes can be found here.
• Shuttle services are available at LAX, the average fare, for one person, is about $15.
• Cab fare to UCLA from LAX is about $25.
• UCLA Parking Information. something to be aware of before you come to
visit UCLA. Parking regulations are strictly enforced.
Lodging and Housing
• The UCLA Housing Office produces a monthly list of apartments in the UCLA area. Close to UCLA (i.e. walking distance) rates start, for a single apartment, around $900 per month.
UCLA and Los Angeles