Administrative InformationTravel Information

Resources – Travel Information

General Guidelines

Official travel must be authorized and must follow University travel regulations. After exhausting all other sources of travel funding, application can be made to the Chair for special funding to cover airfare. All original receipts must be submitted to Dept. Fund Manager within 10 days. University funds cannot be used for travel that is not ultimately chargeable to the University. The University does not reimburse Collision Damage Waiver, Personal Accident and Personal Effects Insurance on rental cars.

Corporate Credit Card

For eligible faculty administrators, if you incur travel or entertainment expenses during the conduct of your business, you are eligible to obtain a UCLA Corporate Card.  Complete the application here and obtain the Dept. Manager’s signature (Kaplan 170).  Submit the approved application to the UCLA Travel Center, attention Mindy Dietrich, 130 Wilshire Center, Mailcode: 143348.